Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Loosing Ground

A lot of emotions,
Held inside for long,
Dusty, rusty and clunky.

A nice little cage, for myself I had built,
Nice little shelter from the rain and hail,
With a sweaty back and aching arms,
Myself I had placed brick upon brick.

People huffed, they puffed and blow it down did not,
They screamed, they cursed, they punched, they munched...

Mighty one, nessecary is it to live with the heart?
It bled! Bled with every beat;
It sucked and pumped all of life from within,
Turning blood from blue to red,
With accomplice lung in hand,
Both slaughtered all light.


Built a prison for these I did,
With calloused walls, and iron bars,
...All damage stopped.

But O' Lord, escaped they have.
Conspired with one another,
And enlisted the aid of a most fascinating assasin,
Thick brown locks, and almond eyes,
With Shining light inside,
Inspiring the murders to revigor their efforts.

O' Great one, killing me they are,
The enthralling one, armed with her words,
A couth grace, and crushing smile...
with her allies.
They let me not breathe in peace,
They let me not think...
With every new beat, I am forced to greet,
The ache; renewed.

O' king of kings, aid me in emancipation,
Control the flutters of the heart,
And loss of breath in the lungs;

Abolish the fantastic effect, of the sight,
the smell, the sweet sweet smell,
The sensation of sound, the memory of taste.

Mighty Lord, the garrison begins to crumble,
The villans' freed, and enemy at the door,
With terrible weapons, and mortifying armies.
and loosing I am
yes loosing
...delving into her

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home